Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Demon Hunter and Baby by Anna Elliott

Title: Demon Hunter and Baby
Author: Anna Elliott
Genera: Paranormal Romance
Date Published: January 12, 2012
Number of Pages: 225

Description: Her boss is a fairy, her ex-lover is a Knight Templar, and she spends her days fighting the demons that plague London's streets. But what's *really* complicating Aisling McKay's life is being a single mother to a nine-month-old baby girl.

Ever since the End Times, magic has been leaking into our world. Magic and demons, shadowy beings that possess humans' bodies and destroy their souls. The Monastic Order of the Knights Templar have revealed themselves to the world as guardians and defenders of the veil between the demon world and ours. But the Templar Order is growing weaker, and the veil is starting to shred and tear. Often all that stands between humans and complete demonic possession are professional demon fighters, Hunters like Aisling McKay.

Aisling already has enough to handle between her day job, her (very unplanned) baby daughter, Willow--and avoiding Kieran, Willow's father and a Templar Knight. But now a new danger is abroad in London--and facing it will set Aisling on a collision course with the past she thought she'd escaped for good.

My 2 cent: This is a new author for me and I've only ever read to other paranormals with mommies (broken hearts series & Bled Dry) so it's a fairly fresh scenario for me. I absolutely loved this story it's going in my favorites list. I actually only read this because it was free with my amazon prime membership but I'm so glad I did. As Ash would talk about her little girl Willow biting this or drooling on this I would think of my own little one. While I don't have too worry about demons trying to kill my little one I could relate to her constant worry. This read is packed with action and loads of comedy as Ash is one snarky chick I'm giving this book 5stars mostly for my hottie Rafe ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...