Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Feature & Follow




Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a fun way to meet new bloggers and to keep in touch with bloggers you already know!

 I'm not good with GFC just created one we will see I'll try to follow on twitter to just to make sure I don't miss ya. I was following this post and saw that someone else had my same answer so know I just have to participate.

Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

A: I don't think I could stand to see Kelley Armstrong's Bitten on the big screen. I thing it would just ruin the image I have of Clay in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...