Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Werewolf Love Story by H.T. Night

Title: Werewolf Love Story
Author: H.T. Night
Series: Vampire Love Story
Genera: Paranormal Romance
Number of Pages: 146 pages


Description: Five years before Vampire Love Story.

It is 2006, and Tommy is training hard before his second mixed martial arts match. On a random night he runs across a sexy, mysterious woman named Sasha. Sasha turns Tommy's life upside down and out of control. On a chance encounter, Tommy befriends a vampire named Patrick. Both Patrick and Sasha change everything Tommy has ever known to be true.

Luckily, Tommy meets Maya, the woman of his dreams, and is able to make sense of his new reality. A young Josiah Reign befriends Tommy along the way, and Tommy has to inevitably face his true destiny of becoming a werewolf. Will Tommy choose his destiny, or become something no one had ever thought possible?

My 2 cent: While I did not love this book it did intrigued me enough to stay up all night reading it and buy the whole series. I like the characters but sometimes Tommy is just to crass for me. It does make for a good fairly quick read though and there is always some kind of drama going on. I'm going to start the next book now I'm curios to see what happens next.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...