Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Morning Muttering

I really have not got a whole lot of reading done this week between my new job and the rugrat I haven't had a lot of free time. I'm off all weekend and I really don't fell like going to hillbilly days(local festival) so I have plenty of time to catch up. I don't have a whole lot of new books to read though :( I usually borrow & lend books from ebookfling.com which I love, but I don't know what is with people this week. I haven't gotten three books I requested. It's been almost a week why do people bother joing sites like this one if they are not going to check there accounts. I know things happen but it odd its so many titles this week I really wish people would use the vacation button if there not going to be online. Sorry about the rant I'm just really bummed I wanted to read Shiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...