Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Morning Muttering

I was up most of the night again, but not reading this time. I was cruising other blogs it so addicting and contemplating audio books. Do you read audio books? I use to but I quit a few years ago because I can't seem to remember them as well as actually reading. I just had to buy J.R. Wards Dark lover the other day because I barely remember a thing about the book. Unfortunately I read most of the series a couple of years ago as audio books and I don't seem to have retained much because I barely remember a thing. It's like they don't capture my attention. I use to love to listen to them while I drove to work I cleaned the house. I would always find myself drifting off into space & have to rewind though. So no more audio books for me just good old downloads to my kindle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...